The Testing Working Group
The Testing working group is in charge of
- Rules and policies governing testing within RtF/CLOUD4All/GPII
- All testing of the CLOUD4All/GPII implementations.
- Currently work is focused on the CLOUD4All testing activities.
There are three main ways in which the general public can get involved in the project:
- Demonstration System
- Pilot studies
In this section the methodology to be used during the different stages of the project will be disccussed and presented.
The Testing group currently uses the mailing list, issue tracker and this WIKI to carry out most of its work.
Key Testing Wiki Working Pages
- Cloud4All Testing - Plans for testing etc. within CLOUD4All.
- Cloud4all third pilot phase:
- Cloud4all second pilot phase:
- See the links collected at Cloud4all Second Pilot Phase.
- Cloud4all first pilot phase:
Experimental plans working templates
Cloud4all first pilot phase
Currently Active Members in the Testing Working Group
- Jutta Croll (SDC)
- Eleni Chalkia (CERTH)
- Nacho Madrid (Technosite)
- Ivan Carmona (Technosite)
- Mercedes Turrero (Techosite)
- Loukia Prentza (CERTH)
- Juan Bautista Montalvá (UPM)
- Silvia Rios (UPM)