Library GPII System
Welcome to the Library GPII System Dashboard!
This is the landing page for organization of the LGS. You may want to start by reading the LGS Overview
- LGS Overview Overview, vision, and goals of the project.
- Library Technical Requirements Questions and requirements for future deployments. Answering these will help us gain a sense of your current and future infrastructure needs so we can anticipate LGS needs.
- LGS Use Cases and Stories A place to collect use cases and user stories describing how our system will work for patrons.
- Stakeholders: the different types of entities whose needs and preferences LGS should take into account
- LGS Functional Specs and Wireframes: More detailed descriptions of what we are building on each iteration.
- LGS v1.0: November 1st, 2014
- UW Madison Libraries Current AT and infrastructure at UW Madison
- Univ of Michigan - Knox Center Adaptive Technology Computer Site, Shapiro Library; their list of AT
- DC Public Library -- Adaptive Services; their list of AT
- San Francisco Public Library Accessibility Services; their list of AT
- Oakland Public Library Disability Services (including AT)
- Philadelphia Free Public Library [asked for pointer]
- Contra Costa County Library Accessibility Services (including AT)
- Brooklyn Public Library [asked for pointer to accessibility services]
- Cleveland Public Library [asked for pointer to accessibility services]
- Chicago Public Library [asked for pointer]
- National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (included in Stakeholder page)