Below are the implementations of Cloud4all/GPII that are done, underway, planned and suggested.
- 1 Current Cloud4all-related implementations
- 2 Committed Implementations (See legend at bottom for the meaning of the [notes])
- 3 New - Additional Implementations (not in original Cloud4all grant)
- 4 Cloud4all list of Apps - under already GPII compatible or underway.
- 5 Potential (suggested or exploring)
- 6 Volunteer Implementations
These are implementations where functioning prototypes have been created as part of Cloud4all in some stage (as noted).
- Windows 7 - built-in features (Magnifier, on-screen keyboard, Contrast Settings) [NFC, USB @ WSIS].
- Linux/GNOME - built in features (Font size, on-screen keyboard (Caribou?), magnifier, partial Orca, contrast settings)USB @ WSIS].
- Linux/GNOME AT - [USB @ WSIS].
- Read/Write Gold - some features (e.g. icon size, speech on/off, icon theme) [NFC, USB @ WSIS].
- Mobile Accessibility for Android - Android phone + browser launch [NFC, WSIS-PARTIAL].
- WebApp - UI Options on WebApps [NFC, USB @ WSIS].
- WebApp - Easy1 Communicator [NFC, USB @ WSIS].
- WebAnywhere (Cloud-based AT) [NFC, USB @ WSIS].
Implementation that were proposed as part of Cloud4all grant but have not yet reached demonstrable implementations
- Operating Systems
- Internet Explorer
- Firefox (see Browser Settings: IE and Firefox)
- Assistive technologies
- Read&Write Gold
- SuperNova Access Suite (set of installed AT: screen reader and magnifier)
- eCtouch and eCmobile (not Allan eC, telecom app)
- SAToGo (on-demand-based AT)
- Maavis (installed AT - cognitive)
- Web Applications
- UI Options
- EasyOne series
- Online Banking Application
New - Additional Implementations (not in original Cloud4all grant)
These are New implementation that were NOT proposed as part of Cloud4all Grant but have signed on since.
- WebApp - EasyFarmer Prototype Launch [NFC, USB @ WSIS].
- Cloud4Chrome, an extension for Google Chrome.
Cloud4all list of Apps - under already GPII compatible or underway.
We are currently addressing a total of 19 contractual +4+3 implementations in SP3
- GNU/Linux Gnome (demo) – WP301
- Orca (part of GNOME)
- MS Windows (demo) – WP301
- simple (JAVA) phone – WP302
- Smart phone and Android tablet /Talkback (demo) – WP302
- Mobile Accessibility (demo) – WP304
- SuperNova (demo) – WP304
- Maavis – WP304
- eCtouch/eCmobile – WP304
- Sociable on MS Pixelsense and tablet – WP305
- Smart-house (demo) – WP305
- Google Chrome (demo) – WP301
- NVDA (demo) (added because Windows 7's built-in Narrator was not good enough)
- WebAnywhere – WP303
- Read&Write Gold (demo) – WP304
- Firefox – WP301
- eKiosk/ticket vending machine – WP305
- SmartTwitter (demo)
- Firefox (WP301): integration almost complete, pending technical validation
- SAToGo (WP303): to be addressed very soon by collaborator
- Online banking simulation (WP303): ongoing integration work, completion expected in 2015 to include all 4-layers of adaptation (demo)
- EASIT4All (WP303): ongoing integration work (security), completion expected in early 2015 (demo)
- DTV (WP305): pending technical validation and few additional features (demo)
Potential (suggested or exploring)
These are companies or products that have been suggested or are being explored as implementations.
- RIM Blackberry
- Windows 8
- Ghoti (Ghotit?)
- AEGIS AT (which one(s)?)
- Speech Mashup http://www.research.att.com/projects/SpeechMashup/; Mashup Login (Ref Amanda Stent <email@example.com>
- F123 System (http://F123.org/en) screen reading magnification, basic OCR capabilities via direct PC installations as well as USB-based installations. both a low cost and a free version ref "Fernando H. F. Botelho" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Drupal Sites - REF Cliff Tyllick <email@example.com>
- Debian 9.
- Some of the above solutions are on the Tiger Team's Solution Compatibility Roadmap.
- A list of open-source solutions is available at RMLL 2015.
- [NFC] activated by NFC ring, and card
- [USB] activated by USB (flash memory)
- [WSIS] demonstrated at World Summit of the Information Society meeting at the UN, in Geneva in May (14-18).
- [Partial] demonstrated but not using full Cloud4all/GPII architecture
- [FULL] using the full current Cloud4all/GPII architecture
The following are companies and groups are working on creating independent implementations of GPII in collaboration with GPII the Cloud4all/GPII team