Economic and Ecosystem Models
- Economic and Ecosystem Model Analysis
- Design Kit
This section contains all of the work by different projects on models of the overall ICT Accessibility Ecosystem and any role or impact that GPII may play in its evolution.
By "ICT Accessibility Ecosystem" we are referring to all players and systems that relate to the accessibility of information and communication technologies - including:
- consumers, families, friends etc.
- developers of both assistive technology and mainstream products.
- disability and health professionals and services etc.
- educational entiteis of all types and for all ages
- public services,
- funding agencies
The objective of this work is to better understand:
- how the overall ICT Accessibility Ecosystem works
- how the different components of it work together
- any gaps or areas where GPII might help
- options for how the GPII or its components might look or function in order to best work with the overall ecosystem parts/players
- how the ecosystem might evolve in the future and any impact on how the GPII should be designed or implemented.
Organization of Economic and Ecosystem Models section
Economic, Marketing, Business Models
Some definitions of common terms used in this section. terms and definitions
Word version of full Prosperity4All Deliverable Report (draft) https://wiki.gpii.net/images/a/ae/D1022FinalDeliverableNewDraft20160123KMS6.docx
PDF version of full Prosperity4All Deliverable Report (draft) https://wiki.gpii.net/images/7/76/D1022FinalDeliverableNewDraft20160123KMS6.pdf
- Summary and Overview https://wiki.gpii.net/images/4/4b/Eem_summaryoverview.pdf
- Impact of Increased Inclusion on EU Economy
- Business Models and Impacts for Inclusive Ecosystems
- Supply/Demand/Policy Impact Simulations
Currently, information about the economic models for an inclusivity based infrastructure is based around four major themes:
- The Business Case
- Business Models
- Understanding Business Models in a European Context
- Mapping and Identifying Business Models (D101.1 and D101.2 -- need content and links)
- Examples of Business Models
- Payment Systems
- Transactions and Transactions Processing
Return to Inclusive Models