The Discovery Aids Working Group
The Discovery Aids working group is focused on the identification and development of tools that can be used by professions working with users (and users alone if they do not need or have no access to a professional) to discover which features in a product or assistive technology would help address their needs -- and then to capture these needs and preferences.
The Discovery Aids group currently uses this WIKI and ad hoc calls to carry out most of its work.
NOTE: Participation in the working group is open to all subject to the standard WORKING GROUP PARTICIPATION CRITERIA. These criteria are easy to meet and designed only to ensure that our work remains open and free and that all feel welcome to participate.
- MEETINGS: <None Currently Scheduled>
- MAIL LIST: Discovery@lists.gpii.net (sign up at http://lists.gpii.net )
- WIKI: This WIKI and other WIKI pages linked to from this one
- OTHER: Code is often kept in other repositories. These and all other resources used are linked to from this WIKI
KEY Discovery Aids Wiki Working Pages
- Discovery Aid Specifications - work on creating the requirements document for these Discovery Aids
- Discovery Aid Wireframes - work on creating simulations or wireframes for Discovery Aids
- Discovery Aids - actual implementations of Discovery Aids
Currently Active Members in the Discovery Aids Working Group
- <Names need to be entered. Feel free to fill in yours >