Demo for the WSIS Meeting in May
WSIS, May 2012.
Features for the demo:
- End-to-end personalization on a Linux workstation
- Optionally, based on development timelines, we may be able to demonstrate Windows or Mac equivalents
- Two ways for a user to identify themselves:
- Login screen
- USB stick
- Three different types of profiles, showing how we can configure both the operating system itself and third-party assistive technologies:
- Display settings: high contrast, font size
- Screen magnifier (GNOME Shell Mag)
- Screen reader (Orca)
- Illustrate (either through a demo or speaking to it architecturally) the ability to store preference profiles locally on the USB stick without requiring a network connection.