Cloud4all WP103 2015-04-30

From wiki.gpii
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to meetings list

Time and date

Important Information for the Meeting

This is a meeting of WP103 within the European Project Cloud4All. However, the minutes of the meeting will be made available to the public to allow people outside Cloud4All to follow our thoughts. If, in the meeting, you want to share confidential information that should not appear in the public minutes, you need to state so in the meeting. This is in line with the Cloud4All Consortium Agreement, section 10.

Please connect to the audio using gotomeeting:

1. Please join my meeting.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/619028605

Participants

Andrés Kasper Javi Kostas Magí Juanma

Agenda

http://piratepad.net/c4a-context

  • Read previous meeting minutes and make corrections if needed
  • Pending ACTIONs
    1. ACTION andres empezar por el GPSReporter
    2. ACTION Magí escribir el how-to
    3. ACTION Andrés y Magí ir a las integration meeting
    4. ACTION Andrés dar de alta a Magí en calendario
    5. ACTION Andrés dar de alta a Magí en las listas SP
    6. ACTION Andrés dar enlaces a Magí de las listas gpii
    7. ACTION Kasper: provide regular updates on XML Settings Handler
    8. ACTION ALL to think about it
    9. ACTION: Andres schedule a telco with Kasper to get help
    10. ACTION: Kasper kick-off a PCP team
  • Topics
    1. Review of pending actions
    2. Always evolving code
    3. Provide a how-to for having external developers coding other systems rather than z-wave
    4. Integration meeting tasks
    5. Robustness of the CAS <-> z-wave gateway <-> motes
    6. Use the temporal reporter to open/close a window to read acoustic noise
    7. Use the temporal reporter to open/close a window to read luminance ¿needed?
    8. <add your topic here>

Minutes

best seen as source

2015-04-30


  • Read previous meeting minutes and make corrections if needed
  • Pending ACTIONs
    1. ACTION Andrés start with the GPSReporter [pending]
    2. ACTION Magí escribir el how-to [pending]
    3. ACTION Andrés y Magí ir a las integration meeting [done]
    4. ACTION Andrés dar de alta a Magí en calendario [done]
    5. ACTION Andrés dar de alta a Magí en las listas SP [done]
    6. ACTION Andrés dar enlaces a Magí de las listas gpii [done]
    7. ACTION Kasper: provide regular updates on XML Settings Handler [pending]
    8. ACTION ALL to think about it [not needed until the GPS reporter]
    9. ACTION: Andres schedule a telco with Kasper to get help [pending]
    10. ACTION: Kasper kick-off a PCP team [done]
  • Topics
  • Review of pending actions

ACTION Andrés|Kasper send mail regarding the mock-up of the CAS, validations, testing... (maybe better Andrés to Kasper and then Kasper to fulfill what was missing) ACTION Andrés to look for a JIRA about the XML Settings handler bug or create one if not there. for Year 4

  • Always evolving code
  • Provide a how-to for having external developers coding other systems rather than z-wave
  • Integration meeting tasks
  • Robustness of the CAS <-> z-wave gateway <-> motes

ACTION Andrés add this to "the email"

  • Use the temporal reporter to open/close a window to read acoustic noise

better to do this "in the sensor side" we can still receive config to modify the window's size ACTION Andrés create a JIRA for this, assign to Javi ACTION Javi to start the conversation on the JIRA http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII-1077 ACTION Kasper to create a new component "ContextEvaluator" on JIRA: http://issues.gpii.net/browse/GPII/component/10601 ACTION Andrés add the new component to the old JIRAs

  • Use the temporal reporter to open/close a window to read luminance ¿needed?

not needed (didn't create any problem so far)

<add your topic here> 
  • ACTIONS done
    1. ACTION Andrés y Magí ir a las integration meeting [done]
    2. ACTION Andrés dar de alta a Magí en calendario [done]
    3. ACTION Andrés dar de alta a Magí en las listas SP [done]
    4. ACTION Andrés dar enlaces a Magí de las listas gpii [done]
    5. ACTION: Kasper kick-off a PCP team [done]
    6. ACTION Kasper to create a new component "ContextEvaluator" on JIRA: done within the meeting time ;-)