Cloud4all WP103 2015-04-23

From wiki.gpii
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to meetings list

Time and date

Important Information for the Meeting

This is a meeting of WP103 within the European Project Cloud4All. However, the minutes of the meeting will be made available to the public to allow people outside Cloud4All to follow our thoughts. If, in the meeting, you want to share confidential information that should not appear in the public minutes, you need to state so in the meeting. This is in line with the Cloud4All Consortium Agreement, section 10.

Please connect to the audio using gotomeeting:

1. Please join my meeting. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/705233502

Participants

Andrés Magí Kostas Javi

Agenda

http://piratepad.net/c4a-context

  1. Read previous meeting minutes and make corrections if needed
  2. Pending ACTIONs
    1. ACTION Kasper: provide regular updates on the matter
    2. ACTION ALL to think about it
    3. ACTION: Andres schedule a telco with Kasper to get help
    4. ACTION: Kasper kick-off a PCP team
    5. ACTION Kasper to put that on the agenda
    6. ACTION Kasper|Javi to raise the topic on the meeting
    7. ACTION Andres to ask Guillem about the new team
    8. ...context is previous meeting ;)
  3. Topics
    • Core B Conference
    • Always evolving code
    • Cooperate between apps and operating system
    • Provide a how-to for having external developers coding other systems rather than z-wave
    • On demand: more motes, more sensors, more rules
    • Integration meeting tasks
    • <add your topic here>

Minutes

best seen as source


Read previous meeting minutes and make corrections if needed

Pending ACTIONs 
ACTION Kasper: provide regular updates on the matter 
ACTION ALL to think about it 
ACTION: Andres schedule a telco with Kasper to get help 
ACTION: Kasper kick-off a PCP team 
ACTION Kasper to put that on the agenda 
ACTION Kasper|Javi to raise the topic on the meeting (about preferences overlapping)
   * Kasper is rewriting the solution registry, will take that into account


...context is previous meeting ;) 

Topics 
    Core B Conference 
   sent to a core A (Interact15)
   <30% acceptance
   will know acceptance by 8th of may
   Previous places with special tracks
   AAATE
   HCII
   Idea from Magí: gather main outcomes and publish a special issue of a journal with IF
   ACTION Andrés to put in contact Magí with Patricia to talk about it


    Always evolving code 
   (talking about this)
   off-topic review about a deliverable
   XML Setting handler only working if at least two setting of the same type are setted
   --> it's on Kasper's radar ACTION Kasper: provide regular updates on the matter
   JSONx JSONx is an IBM® standard format to represent JSON as XML. 
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SS9H2Y_7.1.0/com.ibm.dp.doc/json_jsonx.html
   just in case it helps!!! not forcing anything!


   Acoustic noise sensor making the system to crash
   Too fast reports from the environment stacking changes before they’re applied, making the system to crash
   Maybe the new temporal reporter can help, what takes us to
   Extensive use of temporal conditions (once at 9pm, every day at 9pm, only weekends at 9 pm …)


   Whatever it happened to the mote during the review


   GPS and other location mechanisms
   1st is to have real GPS
   ¿Por dónde empezamos?
   ACTION andres empezar por el GPSReporter
   then, ideas
   nfc reader to CAS directly (mini-GPII)
   user as a sensor: app in the user smartphone
   semantic location -> i'm on my bank
   bluetooth handshaking (so having a BT sensor as part of the CAS)
   ACTION ALL to think about it


   Complex handshaking between the user smartphone, the CAS and eventually the target machine (eg the ATM) -Interesting
   see before



    Cooperate between apps and operating system  
    Provide a how-to for having external developers coding other systems rather than z-wave 


   ACTION Magí escribir el how-to


    On demand: more motes, more sensors, more rules 
    Integration meeting tasks 
   ACTION Andrés y Magí ir a las integration meeting
   Integration Meeting (rm1)
   mar, 28 de abril, 14:00 – 15:00


   ACTION Andrés dar de alta a Magí en calendario
   ACTION Andrés dar de alta a Magí en las listas SP
   ACTION Andrés dar enlaces a Magí de las listas gpii