Cloud4all WP103 2014-02-06

From wiki.gpii
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to meetings list

Time and date

2014-02-06T15:00CET (Special 2-hour session)


Important Information for the Meeting

This is a meeting of WP103 within the European Project Cloud4All. However, the minutes of the meeting will be made available to the public to allow people outside Cloud4All to follow our thoughts. If, in the meeting, you want to share confidential information that should not appear in the public minutes, you need to state so in the meeting. This is in line with the Cloud4All Consortium Agreement, section 10.

Please connect to the audio using gotomeeting:

1. Please join my meeting. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/619028605

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

  • United States: +1 (213) 493-0618
  • Australia: +61 2 8355 1036
  • Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1036
  • Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 4345
  • Canada: +1 (647) 497-9372
  • Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 89 24
  • Finland: +358 (0) 942 41 5788
  • France: +33 (0) 170 950 586
  • Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6928
  • Ireland: +353 (0) 19 030 053
  • Italy: +39 0 693 38 75 53
  • Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 212
  • New Zealand: +64 (0) 4 974 7243
  • Norway: +47 21 04 29 76
  • Spain: +34 931 81 6713
  • Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 182
  • Switzerland: +41 (0) 225 3311 20
  • United Kingdom: +44 20 3657 6777

Access Code: 619-028-605 Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 619-028-605


Participants

  • Andrés Iglesias from Technosite
  • Kostas Kalogirou from CERTH-HIT

Last meeting minutes

Approved

Topics

  • WP204 meeting summary
    • K & A attended to the first minutes of the meeting, its topic was oriented to the pilots hence we will delay our participation a little bit more.
    • 17th feb K will start having free time, up to then the PMT and the JavaMobileApp will consume all of his time.
    • so by then (18th feb) we will ask Nick to provide a RB-MM version that we can branch and start working with, to add rules one by one and see what happens.
    • How, When, and Where to create new ontological objects? User Ontology? We will try to start with the common terms solely.
    • We will be working part-time the whole week, and the 25th we will have some time to ask questions to Nick.
  • paper contributions and final version
    • deadline extension and happiness :-)
    • we will rest a week and resume the work. 21st is the hard deadline now.