Cloud4all WP103 2013-09-05
Time and date
Important Information for the Meeting
This is a meeting of WP103 within the European Project Cloud4All. However, the minutes of the meeting will be made available to the public to allow people outside Cloud4All to follow our thoughts. If, in the meeting, you want to share confidential information that should not appear in the public minutes, you need to state so in the meeting. This is in line with the Cloud4All Consortium Agreement, section 10.
Please connect to the audio using gotomeeting:
1. To talk free using Web click. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/705233502 Be sure to set AUDIO to Mic and Speaker (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
2. Or, call in using your telephone.
Meeting ID: 705-233-502
- Australia: +61 3 9008 7854
- Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1036
- Belgium : +32 (0) 28 08 4345
- Canada: +1 (647) 497-9372
- France: +33 (0) 182 880 162
- Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6928
- Ireland: +353 (0) 19 030 053
- Italy: +39 0 693 38 75 53
- Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 212
- Spain : +34 931 81 6713
- Switzerland: +41 (0) 225 3311 20
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 207 151 1801
- United States: +1 (805) 309-0027
Access Code: 705-233-502
- Andrés Iglesias from Technosite
- Ignacio Peinado from Technosite
- Kostas Kalogirou from CERTH-HIT
- Guillem Serra from BDigital
- Changes to the current deliverable
- Howto propagate changes!
- Rules revisited
- Preparing the work for the next deliverable
- D103.2 outline
- A103.3 & A103.4
- Integrating with the current Rule-Based Matchmaker
Changes to the current deliverable
The google doc is not working anymore. Last week we started a 'locking' system. From now on, all of the changes are going to be transmitted to Technosite and an unified document will be sent every week.
Preparing the work for the next deliverable
The new deliverable has started as a google doc (it works well until many crossrefs and bibliography are added) that can be found at: https://docs.google.com/a/bdigital.org/document/d/14Kpngi4J16r0uupNZHwrTBzMh2Ki6VeUc4UoBQlw5j8/edit?usp=sharing It remains unclear to what extent does the "Service Continuity" wording affects to our current work. It's also the moment to state all of our extra work related to new architectural components.
Integrating with the current Rule-Based Matchmaker
Andres started to attend RB-MM meetings since August in order to converge into a final version of the RB-MM with context rules.