Cloud4all WP103 2013-05-30

From wiki.gpii
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to meetings list 

Time and date

2013-05-30T10:00CEST

Important Information for the Meeting

This is a meeting of WP103 within the European Project Cloud4All. However, the minutes of the meeting will be made available to the public to allow people outside Cloud4All to follow our thoughts. If, in the meeting, you want to share confidential information that should not appear in the public minutes, you need to state so in the meeting. This is in line with the Cloud4All Consortium Agreement, section 10.

Please connect to the audio using gotomeeting:

1. To talk free using Web click. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/705233502

Be sure to set AUDIO to Mic and Speaker (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.

2. Or, call in using your telephone.

Participants

  • Andrés Iglesias from Technosite
  • Ignacio Peinado from Technosite
  • Kostas Kalogirou from CERTH/HIT
  • Eleni Chalkia from CERTH/HIT

Agenda

Round Robin

Andrés:

  • Links to papers provided
  • Management - interface with SP3. Not doing typical context scenario, but focused on changing the UI depending on context. Recommendation to attend SP3 meetings.
  • Regarding BDIGITAL, their contribution to the deliverable is OK, but we should not focus on implementation details. This deliverable will write pseudo-code rules. 

Kostas

  • Small paragraph in Chapter 2 on UI personalization, we will see how we will connect it with the rest.
  • Andrés: do not know if we are going to adapt content. Kostas: this is a general definition. There will be a second part presenting our approach.
  • Chapter 2.3. Information about web development frameworks.
    • Discussion: should we include information about web development frameworks if we are not going to implement anything with these frameworks?
    • Conclusion: Include 'stick to standards' such as pure HTML5/CSS as part of the corpus, so if finally we don't use a framework at least we used one of the options that were analysed.
  • Chapter 2.3.2. HOWTO implement triggers/rules in these systems. Not necessary to add new knowledge here, just the data that the developers had put as information on their websites/papers/books.

Use cases

  • Big scenario is being created.
  • [Eleni] Not a use case, but a story that explains how a user goes through all the tools of Cloud4all. Trying to create an structure, each team will create smaller use cases. Try to match our cases with SP3 cases.
  • Write generic context rules, then ask SP3 teams for specific application rules.

Next steps

  • Eleni will provide a table that will include all devices, platforms and applications in SP3 and space for the rules [Checked].
  • Andrés will provide generic context rules (date: May 31)
  • Ignacio will provide more information about the rationale to select specific parameters (embedded sensors, motes, etc.) (date: June 6)
  • TECH will contact all SP3 partners in order to confirm if they can support the UI changes proposed in the rules (date: May 31)
  • Kostas will finish the section describing the frameworks (date: June 6)

Agreeements

  • Kostas will take a look at the BDigital part to check if we should move implementation details to next deliverable
  • Use inline citations. You can search for the document in Google Docs, click on the 'cite' link and copy the information in the APA citation.
  • We will not only use the personas used in D101.2. We are interested in threshold cases, i.e. mild-low vision etc.