Cloud4all WP103 2013-05-23
Time and date
Important Information for the Meeting
This is a meeting of WP103 within the European Project Cloud4All. However, the minutes of the meeting will be made available to the public to allow people outside Cloud4All to follow our thoughts. If, in the meeting, you want to share confidential information that should not appear in the public minutes, you need to state so in the meeting. This is in line with the Cloud4All Consortium Agreement, section 10.
Please connect to the audio using gotomeeting:
1. To talk free using Web click. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/705233502 Be sure to set AUDIO to Mic and Speaker (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
2. Or, call in using your telephone.
Meeting ID: 705-233-502
- Australia: +61 3 9008 7854
- Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1036
- Belgium : +32 (0) 28 08 4345
- Canada: +1 (647) 497-9372
- France: +33 (0) 182 880 162
- Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6928
- Ireland: +353 (0) 19 030 053
- Italy: +39 0 693 38 75 53
- Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 212
- Spain : +34 931 81 6713
- Switzerland: +41 (0) 225 3311 20
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 207 151 1801
- United States: +1 (805) 309-0027
Access Code: 705-233-502
- Andrés Iglesias from Technosite
- Ignacio Peinado from Technosite
- Kostas Kalogirou from CERTH/HIT
- Eleni Chalkia from CERTH/HIT
- Guillem Serra from BDigital
- other tasks and relationship with WP103
Other tasks and relationship with WP103
SP3 leader Gianna Tsakou is asking us to attend to several meetings to provide a "context team" point of view. Problems with different expectations about what Context is start to arise (again). Some old slides, as https://www.dropbox.com/s/dyjye2h4p0o17xu/2012-10-10%20Context%20in%20c4a.pdf , may help to keep us all on the same page.
- A new outline has been written, to help the reader better separate the state of the art we studied from the work we did. Regarding the state of the art, some links to the papers will be sent (grant of access may be required to read them) in order to produce a collaborative text that include what we learnt from the papers plus a more formal revision and texting that will help the reader to understand why we read them.
- new subtopic to differentiate ECA production from NOSQL
- definition of context need to be written on the gdoc.
- improving use cases
- change ATM example to kiosk, given that there aren't explicit references to ATMs in the use cases but c18 covers infokiosks
- There will be rules of every type promised on the DoW, but the environmental part is more detailed at the moment so more rules will emerge.
- move aggregation rules to CAS section.
- send the links to the papers
- paper with samples of rules in ECA format
- first ECA rules
- definition of context
- alternative use cases
- state of the art
- state of the art about ECA production systems and NOSQL databases
- first steps towards state of the art about context-awareness
- first steps towards state of the art about UI personalisation
- state of the art about techniques to execute rules
- improve the use cases