Cloud4all WP103 2013-05-16
Time and date
Important Information for the Meeting
This is a meeting of WP103 within the European Project Cloud4All. However, the minutes of the meeting will be made available to the public to allow people outside Cloud4All to follow our thoughts. If, in the meeting, you want to share confidential information that should not appear in the public minutes, you need to state so in the meeting. This is in line with the Cloud4All Consortium Agreement, section 10.
Please connect to the audio using gotomeeting:
1. To talk free using Web click. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/705233502 Be sure to set AUDIO to Mic and Speaker (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
2. Or, call in using your telephone.
Meeting ID: 705-233-502
- Australia: +61 3 9008 7854
- Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1036
- Belgium : +32 (0) 28 08 4345
- Canada: +1 (647) 497-9372
- France: +33 (0) 182 880 162
- Germany: +49 (0) 811 8899 6928
- Ireland: +353 (0) 19 030 053
- Italy: +39 0 693 38 75 53
- Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 212
- Spain : +34 931 81 6713
- Switzerland: +41 (0) 225 3311 20
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 207 151 1801
- United States: +1 (805) 309-0027
Access Code: 705-233-502
- Andrés Iglesias from Technosite
- Ignacio Peinado from Technosite
- Eleni Chalkia from CERTH/HIT
- Kostas Kalogirou from CERTH/HIT
- Guillem Serra from Barcelona Digital
Prototyping on devices
It's engaging to have a prototype on every device that a user can have, but at this moment this is seen by the majority thinks that without focus on a specific platform no deep results will be achieved.
The outline was explained and reviewed step by step, with new sections and keywords added and better names for existing sections. It was decided to maintain on comments the revised research for the state of the art projects that were analysed.
It was decided not to include a subsection in the state of the art devoted to ontologies, and to explain ECA rules as pseudocode, with implementation details left to further deliverables.
The link for reading the deliverable is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kc-2uCuHzUILNAbIclfSsrEV96J1qDAKc4lctqVPkKg/pub The link for editing the deliverable is: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kc-2uCuHzUILNAbIclfSsrEV96J1qDAKc4lctqVPkKg/edit?usp=sharing ( Permission needed to edit. Please send a mail to Andrés or Ignacio)
New schedule for WP103 meetings
- new datetime for the meetings, thursdays at 10am CEST (already changed in Cloud4all Management google calendar)
- Public Release of the deliverable in its current state.
- Incrementally add state of the art to the deliverable.
- Communicate it to SP1 list.