CAC Meeting On 2013 02 20 17:00 CET

From wiki.gpii
Jump to: navigation, search

Agenda & Minutes

  1. Organization of the Cloud4all 1st International Conference
    • Reporting on the conversation with AAATE's organizers (Manuel)
      • No webcast service -> not enough bandwith
      • No information about registration fees
      • Rooms and space is not an issue -> the room is only for 50 people.
        • We can have the room the full day
        • Count people in session + people in the booth + partners
        • Ask for some extra chairs attached to the wall
        • Take registrations to make sure that we have 50 people, if we have more then ask for chairs.
      • Definitive agenda
        • BOOTH (Thursday - Friday - Saturday morning)
        • Session of papers - Thursday morning (name TBD)
        • 2 workshops
          • Thursday afternoon workshop (name TBD)
          • Hack-a-PIZZA (Thursday evening).
      • Actions
        • '​'​Look for alternatives for webcasting the event.
        • Clarify costs (food, etc.)
        • Start planning the dissemination actions
    • Papers
      • C4a overview - Gregg (RtF) -> CONFIRMED
      • C4a Architecture Colin, Antranig, Kasper -> CONFIRMED'
      • Use Cases <already done> (CERTH) (Same as implementation Overview?) - CANCELLED
      • N&P Management Tool - Vivien(FhG) -'CONFIRMED
      • Context rules - Andrés (TECH) - CONFIRMED
      • Needs and preferences ontology - Vassilis (CERTH) - CANCELLED
      • Solutions Ontology - Kostas Votis (CERTH) -SUBMITTED
      • Federation of databases - Valerio (FDCGO) - CONFIRMED
      • Matchmaking Andy/Christophe/Claudia (HDM, TUD) - CONFIRMED
      • Implementations overview? Ask Gianna -- OR - include this in the C4A Overview #***or one or more specific implementation
        • Ferrán Gallego offered to write a paper about integration of Cloud4all in Mobile Accessibility for Android - CONFIRM
        • ​Exploitation plan - Pilar Parmigiani (IESE)
  2. Cancelled HCII session
    • Gregg will mix papers and move to Pier Luigi's another session
    • Gottfried will try to move the paper also to Pier Luigi's session.
  3. Layout of wiki
    • Reporting of work done (Kasper & Ignacio)
  4. AOB
    • Cloud4all video
      • Gregg will ask someone from his team to make the reading. Ignacio will send the script of the video.
  5. Next meeting
    • Topics:  Dissemination indicators
    • Date: Wednesday, March 13th from 17:00 to 18:00. Gotomeeting?