A502.2 Pan-european workshop
This page is a planning page for the Pan-European Workshop described in A502.2.
Description of Activity from the DOW
A pan-European workshop and two international conferences will be organised. These three events will be co-located with the “physical” user forums to take advantage of the synergies among them. The Pan-European workshop will be organised in Germany on Month 8. The workshop will attract minimum 15 external people, who will represent all key stakeholders (people with disabilities, AT industry, ICT mainstream industry, governmental bodies, etc.). It will mainly serve to review/discuss/agree the project targets and the A101.3 Use Cases and application scenarios. The result of this workshop will be subject to discussion among partners, and will drive adjustments needed, hence be an intrinsic part of the user centred design approach that will be applied within the Cloud4All project.
Current Planning Questions
- Where will the workshop be held ?
- When will it be held ?
- What is the conference/meeting/event we are co-locating with?
- What are the goals ?
Possible Answers to the Above Questions
Where will the workshop be held and What is the conference/meeting/event we are co-locating with?
- Spain (in conjuntion with? ..
- Austria (in conjunction with ICCHP)
When will it be held
- Spain - June?
- Austria - Before ICCHP meeting?
- Pre ICCHP conf meeting July 9-10
- ICCHP conf 11,12,13
- possible CLOUD4All implementers workshop Friday - Sat - (with hackathon Sun - Monday)
What are the goals?
- to review/discuss/agree
- the project targets and
- the A101.3 Use Cases and application scenarios
- by all key stakeholders (people with disabilities, AT industry, ICT mainstream industry, governmental bodies, etc.
- attract minimum 15 external people