Unified Listing and MarketPlace
The Unified Listing and MarketPlace Working Group
The Unified Listing and MarketPlace working group has 3 sub teams that focus on the three areas of responsibility for this group.
- Unified (Federated) Listing - work on creating the Federated Listing of all Open and Closed source, Commercial and Free, Add on and built in access features.
- GPII Marketplace - work on creating a Marketplace for "purchasing" commercial and free Access solutions
- Shopping Aid - "Pre-sale" matching aid to help users find thing in Unified Listing (and marketplace) based on NP Profiles (See also REAL-TIME Matchmaking)
The Unified Listing and MarketPlace group currently uses just the mailing list and this WIKI to carry out most of its work.
NOTE: Participation in the working group is open to all subject to the standard WORKING GROUP PARTICIPATION CRITERIA. These criteria are easy to meet and designed only to ensure that our work remains open and free and that all feel welcome to participate.
- MEETINGS: <None Currently Scheduled>
- MAIL LIST: firstname.lastname@example.org (sign up at http://lists.gpii.net )
- WIKI: This WIKI and other WIKI pages linked to from this one
- OTHER: Code is often kept in other repositories. These and all other resources used are linked to from this WIKI
KEY Wiki Working Pages
Currently Active Members in the Unified Listing and MarketPlace Working Group
- Subgroup codes
- U = Unified Listing
- M = Marketplace
- S = Shopping AId
<Names need to be entered. Feel free to fill in yours >
- Denis Anson [UMS]
- Gregg Vanderheiden [UM]