These are our public meetings. Anyone interested in the GPII is very welcome to join us.
Also see the GPII Public Collaboration Calendar
- 1 Adaptive UI dev tools (P4A WP203)
- 2 Android
- 3 Architecture
- 4 Building Block and DSPace (P4A)
- 5 Implementation Tiger Team Meetings
- 6 Matchmaker
- 7 PCP/PMT design Meetings
- 8 Security Meetings
- 9 Context/WP103 Meetings FIXME in private calendar
- 10 Cloud4all Integration Meetings FIXME in private calendar
- 11 Profiles/AccessForAll FIXME in private calendar
- 12 Useful Tools
Adaptive UI dev tools (P4A WP203)
Monthly: Tuesday 14:00 UTC; Thursday 15:00 UTC in the second GoToMeeting room
Bi-Weekly: Thursday 16:00 UTC in the FIXME
Weekly: Wednesdays 17:00 UTC in the GoToMeeting room 1.
Notes: Arch Meeting Notes
Building Block and DSPace (P4A)
Bi-weekly: Thursday 14:00 CET in the GoToMeeting room 2
Notes: DSpace meetings.
Implementation Tiger Team Meetings
Weekly: Wednesdays 16:30 UTC in the GoToMeeting 1
Notes: Tiger Meeting Notes
Weekly: Fridays 14:00-15:00 UTC in the GoToMeeting room 1.
Notes: Matchmaker Meetings.
PCP/PMT design Meetings
Weekly: Tuesday 14:00 UTC; Thursday 15:00 UTC in the GoToMeeting room 1
Notes: UX Meetings.
Weekly: Monday 14:00 UTC in the GoToMeeting room 1.
Notes: Meeting Notes.
FIXME the following are not public meetings
Context/WP103 Meetings FIXME in private calendar
Weekly: Thursday 08:30 UTC in the GoToMeeting room 2
Notes: Context/WP103 Meetings.
Cloud4all Integration Meetings FIXME in private calendar
Since August 2014; initially weekly but will move to bi-weekly schedule later: Tuesdays, 13:00. UTC. FIXME: not in calendar
Notes: Weekly Integration Meeting Notes.
Profiles/AccessForAll FIXME in private calendar
Weekly: Tuesdays 12:00-14:00 UTC on GoTo Meeting ()
- For scheduling meetings: Doodle, Whenisgood and many alternatives.
- For collaborate editing, e.g. for (draft) meeting minutes: Piratepad (may change to piratepad.ca), TitanPad, Google Drive and similar services elsewhere.
- For sharing code (with collaborative editing): code.stypi.com (conserves tabs and has source code colouring support for several programming languages).
- For screen sharing and online meetings: Google Hangouts, join.me, etc.