Network of external collaborators and concertation actions
- Remove barriers that prevent the development networks and interoperability;
- Support new schemes to enable businesses, organisations and individuals to take advantage of the emerging technologies;
- Support European policies;
- Accelerate take-up by promoting awareness of possibilities and results among the collaborators;
- Ensure dissemination among them.
In exchange, Cloud4all, in order to achieve a successful and fruitful synergy, will:
- Participate in existing EU concertation activities (i.e. VUMs cluster).
- Initiate new concertation with existing projects.
- Invite them in all big events, national, European and international, organised during the project duration.
- Try to align its dissemination activities with theirs, trying to organise if possible joint events.
- Keep them up to date with all research and development progress in Cloud4All through press releases, newsletters, but even specific milestones delivery additional to that one intended for the general public, and if considered applicable and needed, will invite them selectively to technical and plenary meetings of the Consortium and organize dedicated workshops/clusters with them;
- contribution to the Cloud4all/GPII research work;
- If possible, seek for specific contributions;
- Review with them its research roadmap and input to standardisation committees