- 100 Killer Web Accessibility Resources: Blogs, Forums and Tutorials
- web2access.org.uk .
- Section 508
- BRL on freecat.org
Guidelines and Handbooks
More Forums and Q&As
- WebAim Discussion/Help
- Epub Accessibility Forum
- Google Groups
- W3C Community Groups
- Google: Developer Resource Links , Configuring Google Product
More Blogs & News
- Ergohacks blog on accessibility
- Engadget    
- TechCrunch   
- Accessible In-Sight Blog
- Doug Schepers on Invisible Visualization @ OpenViz Conf
- Retrofitted accessibility using "Active Browsing" via userscripts http://userscripts.org/scripts/search?q=accessibility&submit=Search
- wouldn't that be sth. for crowd sourced accessibility: http://platypus.mozdev.org/ , user cannot view web site and asks for help, other user does interactive cleanup. Contacted Scott: currently GPL but willing to relicence
- Also good for cleanups: http://sixserv.org/2011/02/12/feedability-nodejs-feed-proxy-with-readability/
!!!!Please add your favourite resources!!!!
The mailing list for this topic is DSpace@lists.gpii.net.
You do not need to be on the team to submit something: send an email to mailto:email@example.com.
Team and Leads
The following people have signed on to help develop this area. Anyone who is willing to work on this is welcome to do so. Contact one of the team leads
About Resources on the Developer Space
See also Developers Space
The Goal of the developer space is to create a central point for finding resource information and people to assist in creating more accessible:
The Developer Space will provide web designers and developers with pointers to a variety of accessible and flexible components from across the web. These components will be enhanced to support user preferences and personalization out of the box, requiring less effort on the part of developers to make their applications compatible with the GPII.
As part of this work, Infusion and other tools will continue to grow to support model-based and visual programming environments that will help close the gap between developers and end-users, providing a means for users to influence and participate within the design, development and testing process more actively.
For specific components refer to Developer Space Components