DETAILED PROCEDURE DIRECTIONS HERE
Revision as of 16:22, 17 December 2014 by GreggVan (Created page with "For each solution to be integrated the following steps will be performed by the Tiger Team #'''Identify key contact person(s)''' and contact them. ##Permissions - ownership -...")
For each solution to be integrated the following steps will be performed by the Tiger Team
- Identify key contact person(s) and contact them.
- Permissions - ownership - mgmt etc
- Technical (launch - settings access - meaning of settings)
- Redesign the way a product handles settings (optional)
- Saves preferences to better match the GPII
- Uses settings -- to allow live use of externally changed settings
- Create a translation/un-packing tool (as required)
- to convert binary and other compressed settings files into GPII inferrable/adjustable/transformable form.
- Register and align the preferences/settings in the product with the Preference Terms Definitions Registry
- mfgr might do -- but we should offer since MUCH MUCH easier for us to do because we know what is in Registry and what they are called
- mfgr should participate because they know what their term mean
- Launch and Setting handlers
- Can we do “live” settings change for context etc?
- Solution specific notes
- Generic documentation for others