This page is designed to help you identify areas to work on according to your personal skills and interests. If you need more information on volunteering on the GPII see the Volunteer's_Emporium
By Work Area
These links should help you find areas you might be interested in
- Major Components of GPII work for the overview of work areas.
- GPII work overview for links to technical areas of work
- User Involvement for links to user activities
- Dissemination and outreach
- Documentation - this wiki always needs updating and some "wiki gardening"
- User developer collaboration
- Economic - biz models, sustainability
- Unified Listing a global registry of all solutions
- Preference Terms Database a global listing of possible preferences (replaces common terms database)
- Preferences (real time)
- Solutions Registry list of solutions known to the GPII (real time)
We've a Glossary if you get stuck on a term.