Cloud4all Second Pilot Phase
For Cloud4all's third evaluation phase, see Cloud4all 3rd Pilots iteration.
Links relevant to the second pilot phase in Cloud4all:
- Installation of SP3 solutions:
- Cloud4all Pilot 2 - Set up and installation.
- GPII on Fedora 20 installation instructions (Google Docs).
- GPII on Android installation instructions (Google Docs).
- Running the PMT & PCP on Windows and Linux with a local web server: how to install and run the PMT and PCP.
- SP3 solution details and manuals:
- SP3 solution details (Google Docs): contains links to the executables and/or installation instructions for the SP3 solutions.
- Guide to Settings in the Solutions Included in the Second Pilot: manual for test facilitators (Google Docs).
- Pilots 2 - how to save the user's token to an USB, NFC card or QR code (this replaces an older page).
- Pilot phase 2 problems: page for reporting issues found during end-to-end testing and prepilots.
- Pilot Phase 2 Snapshotter Testing.
- CLOUD4ALL Training Platform.
Background and other documents:
- Spreadsheet of errors and issues found during end-to-end testing: if more than one site finds the same issue, a JIRA issue will be created.
- Pilot scenarios (Google Docs) - now integrated into D402.2.2.
- Developer testing - "Developers' call - 14 Feb 2014" (Google Docs).
- Notes from the pilots preparation meeting (Athens, 27-28 February 2014), including revised research questions.
- Main conclusion and remaining issues from the pilots preparation meeting (Athens, 27-28 February 2014).
- The famous panic list of to-do items for the second pilot.
- Common Terms and Settings for the Second Pilot Phase (Google Spreadsheet; contact Christophe and Claudia if any changes are needed).
- Settings of SP3 Solutions (Google Spreadsheet; contact Christophe and Claudia if any changes are needed).
- Planning and Next steps after AAATE 2013 (Google Docs).
- Preferences Editors Scenario.
- Cloud4All Testing: The monster page that tries to cover everything.