Many of these pages were originally published as project reports for the Cloud4All, Prosperity4All, and Preferences for Global Access projects. They describe the motivations, design, and technical details of the GPII system.
- GPII Technical Governance
- GPII Architecture Overview
- Preference Set Format
- GPII Framework Asynchrony
- GPII Payloads
- Models for Deploying and Scaling the GPII
- GPII Deployment Structures
- Bridging the Browser-OS Personalization Gap
- Preferences Framework Overview
- How the Preferences Framework Works
- Testing and DevOps
- The Nexus
- Infrastructure Diagrams
- Workflow for Shared/Public Workstations (Current)
- Workflow for Shared/Public Workstations (Planned)
- Workflow for Changes in Context
- Sequence Diagrams
Architecture Working Pages
- Matchmaker Ecology
- Cloud4All Matchmaker Framework
- Cloud4All Matchmaking Workflows
- Architecture Ideas, Sketches, and Meeting Notes
- Security and Privacy Architectural Research
- AT Settings
- Criteria for Evaluating User Management Libraries.
Security and Privacy
Other Architecture Pages
- Wishlist for architecture.
- Building node.js Windows C/C++ Addons.
- Release Process.
- QA Testing - NP Sets.
- GPII Services Configuration.
- Deploying GPII Architecture Components.
- Arch Meeting Notes.
Archived and Out of Date Pages
- Architecture Overview
- Architecture Version 0.1
- Architecture of Preferences and Data
- Example Payloads
- Core (real-time) Framework v0.2 - Installation Instructions (outdated).
- Cloud4All Core Framework Release 0.1 (February 2013).
- Installation instructions (outdated).
- Architectural Diagrams
- Architecture - Activities and Deliverables
- Simplifying Preferences Documents
- Proposal for Declarative Preference Conditions
- Development First Steps
- Vagrant Setup Notes