2015-10-30 HDM and FHG meeting on T202.6 and T203.1
HDM and FHG meeting on T202.6 and T203.1
Hochschule der Medien (HDM, Nobelstraße 5, D-70569 Stuttgart;
30.10.2015, 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.;
Gottfried Zimmermann (HDM), Alexander Henka (HDM), Lukas Smirek (HDM), Daniel Ziegler (FHG), Christian Knecht (USTUTT);
T202.6 Fraunhofer + HDM: Web Components; T203.1-3
Major questions to answer:
- What is promised in the DoW?
- What was accomplished so far?
- What are the next stepping stones?
- What are the final outputs we want to present?
- Which outputs will be used for evaluation?
Interpretation of Dow:
- HDM will work on integration of URC and the Eclipse Smart Home project. This will make the concepts of URC and GPII known to the well-established Eclipse community.
- HDM is working on self-adaptive web components.
- Improved Socket Builder (HDM)
- Prototype of Persona-browser was developed (HDM), available at: http://personabrowser.gpii.net/,
- Overlapping of 203.1 and 203.3, HDM has no budget in 203.3, but is committed to contribute
- Evaluation of Web Component frameworks (FHG, HDM): Polymer is the best suited. However, it is so powerful, that only some parts of the functionality is needed. So it is also an option to work without any framework;
- FHG will work on revision/ extension of MYUI modeller. UI *developers will get an improved, clearer view on the final user interface. This will help the ui developers to understand the system better;
- HDM and FHG will look for mutual benefits of MYUI modeller and persona-browser;
- HDM will work on a restful integration of URC / Eclipse Smart Home. This interface might later be used by MYUI to connect;
- T203.1, T203.2 and T203.3 must be seen as interrelated. Reasonable use cases are already in discussion. They must comprise development time and runtime scenarios.
- Implementation of use cases;
- Qualitative user tests in cooperation with Linz
- Eventually focus group with HDM students;
- Lukas and Daniel: Review on SP1 deliverables and analyse their impact on T203;
- Daniel: editing of SP2 Overview Doc
- Lukas: Inform other partners in 203, that Use Cases are used and evaluated for 203.1, 203.2 and 203.3. Lightweight integration of components;